Attractive timing to go long again
Strategy published on : 08/10/2017 | 09:42
Entry price : 61.7€
Target : 65€
Stop-loss : 60.4€
Cancellation Level : 64€
Potential : 5.35%
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 13.9 for the current year.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.