Strategy published on : 03/20/2017 | 09:23
long trade on a pullbackExpirée le 04/04/2017
Entry price : 28.5€
Target : 30.47€
Stop-loss : 27.59€
Cancellation Level : 30€
Potential : 6.91%
Shares in PROXIMUS do not show any sign of a slowdown in the ascending dynamic. Investors could bet on a continuation of the underlying trend.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near € 28.5 in order to target the € 30.47.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 30.63.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● Most analysts agree on a negative opinion with regard to the stock. Indeed, the average consensus issues recommendations to underperform or sell.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.