Investors could aim for a turn-around of the trend
Strategy published on : 04/20/2017 | 09:29
Entry price : 39.265€
Target : 41.6€
Stop-loss : 38€
Potential : 5.95%
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 41.51, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.