Attractive price levels
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 04/11/2018 | 16:09
Entry price : 17.35$
Target : 21.4$
Stop-loss : 14.4$
Potential : 23.34%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.8 for the 2018 fiscal year.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 8.46 and 6.91 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2019 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 14.66 USD
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.