Helped by a technical support level
Strategy published on : 07/13/2017 | 09:33
Entry price : 116.75€
Target : 121€
Stop-loss : 114.5€
Potential : 3.64%
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 110 EUR
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 4.33 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.