Strategy published on : 04/21/2017 | 09:07
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 13.965€
Target : 15€
Stop-loss : 13.37€
Potential : 7.41%
ORANGE SA shares are closing near attractive entry levels for a medium term horizon. Investors could regard the decline over the past weeks as a buying opportunity.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 15.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 13.37 EUR in weekly data.
● With a P/E ratio at 13.56 for the current year and 12.6 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to Thomson-Reuters' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.