There is still some upside potential
Strategy published on : 05/19/2017 | 09:09
Entry price : 455.7GBp
Target : 570GBp
Stop-loss : 435GBp
Potential : 25.08%
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 307 GBp
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at GBp 464.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.