Strategy published on : 08/09/2017 | 08:07
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 51.45€
Target : 58€
Stop-loss : 50€
Potential : 12.73%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Norma Group SE and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 58.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 45.51 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.