|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 08/08/2017 | 15:06
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 41.5CAD
Target : 46.7CAD
Stop-loss : 39.8CAD
Potential : 12.53%
After several weeks of range-bound movement, shares in Norbord Inc could enter into a new clear trend. The exit out of the current trading range could be the signal for a return of volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CAD 46.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.26 and 8.46 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2018 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 35.02 CAD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at CAD 42.26.