The underlying trend is in force again
Strategy published on : 07/13/2017 | 09:42
Entry price : 37.73€
Target : 41€
Stop-loss : 35.8€
Potential : 8.67%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 34.6 EUR