Close to a support level
Strategy published on : 11/08/2017 | 14:48
Entry price : 119.25$
Target : 122.42$
Stop-loss : 118.3$
Potential : 2.66%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 113.2 USD
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.84 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.