Strategy published on : 08/11/2017 | 14:24
Entry price : 34.7$
Target : 39$
Stop-loss : 31.9$
Potential : 12.39%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 27.9 USD
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.