Big comeback of buyers
Strategy published on : 07/17/2017 | 15:15
Entry price : 41.5$
Target : 50$
Stop-loss : 36.9$
Potential : 20.48%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 27 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 43.58.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 30.6 and 22.17 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.