The stock is approaching a major resistance level
Strategy published on : 05/19/2017 | 08:55
Entry price : 38.38€
Target : 40€
Stop-loss : 35.93€
Potential : 4.22%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The company has attractive valuation levels with a low EV/sales ratio compared with its peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 27 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 39.1, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.