The underlying trend is in force again
Strategy published on : 10/12/2017 | 09:17
Entry price : 20.5€
Target : 22.5€
Stop-loss : 19.6€
Potential : 9.76%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 18.28 EUR
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.