No turn-around in sight
Strategy published on : 11/06/2017 | 14:47
Entry price : 149.2$
Target : 159$
Stop-loss : 144.5$
Potential : 6.57%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 121.45 USD
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 32.91 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.