Hesitation should subside in favor of volatility
Strategy published on : 08/10/2017 | 09:57
Entry price : 33.94€
Target : 36.9€
Stop-loss : 32.05€
Potential : 8.72%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.71 for the 2017 fiscal year.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.