Strategy published on : 08/10/2017 | 09:57
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 33.94€
Target : 36.9€
Stop-loss : 32.05€
Potential : 8.72%
There has been very little movement in Manz AG's share price. This situation is bound to change. An exit on the upside out of the current trading range should go with a comeback in volatility. Therefore, the timing for new long positions seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 36.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.71 for the 2017 fiscal year.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.