Strategy published on : 03/14/2018 | 09:07
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 32.6€
Target : 34.85€
Stop-loss : 31.19€
Potential : 6.9%
The Manitou Group share is coming back to a technical support zone comprising the lower bound of the trading range. This provides a good timing to go long on the stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 34.85.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.79 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 30.5 EUR
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.