No turn-around in sight
Strategy published on : 05/19/2017 | 10:25
Entry price : 52.14€
Target : 58€
Stop-loss : 49€
Potential : 11.24%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.47 times its sales.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 36.72 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 55.2, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.