Strategy published on : 05/17/2017 | 14:24
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 51.01$
Target : 53.7$
Stop-loss : 50.3$
Potential : 5.27%
Shares in Lennar Corporation show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 53.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 12.15 for the current year.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 46.46 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 52.83.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 52.97, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.