|Index and derivatives Analyst
Strategy published on : 09/12/2017 | 08:48
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 59.33€
Target : 63€
Stop-loss : 57.1€
Potential : 6.19%
Shares in Legrand show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term. The timing to jump back on the rising trend seems good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 63.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 56.59 EUR