Strategy published on : 03/08/2018 | 10:05
Entry price : 63.1€
Target : 68.7€
Stop-loss : 60.4€
Potential : 8.87%
Shares in Legrand show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 68.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.