In an accumulation phase
Strategy published on : 05/18/2017 | 14:22
Entry price : 146.5$
Target : 156$
Stop-loss : 143.9$
Potential : 6.48%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 114.9 USD
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.