Back towards the lower end of the range
Strategy published on : 05/19/2017 | 08:59
Entry price : 35.73€
Target : 40€
Stop-loss : 35.3€
Cancellation Level : 38.3€
Potential : 11.95%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Thomson Reuters' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 65% by 2019.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 11.63 and 25.37 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2018 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 29.24 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.