The upward trend should continue
Strategy published on : 03/17/2017 | 08:34
Entry price : 36.3€
Target : 38€
Stop-loss : 35.5€
Cancellation Level : 35€
Potential : 4.68%
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 34.54 EUR in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 10.78 and 11.66 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2018 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 38.5 EUR