The upward trend is showing signs of weakness
Strategy published on : 01/12/2018 | 08:53
Entry price : 35.69€
Target : 32€
Stop-loss : 36.8€
Potential : 10.34%
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 10.26 and 10.91 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2018 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.