Strategy published on : 05/19/2017 | 14:53
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 101.36$
Target : 105$
Stop-loss : 98.1$
Potential : 3.59%
After several weeks of range-bound movement, shares in KLA-Tencor Corp could enter into a new clear trend. The exit out of the current trading range could be the signal for a return of volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 105.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 82.27 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 100.94.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 103.59, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.