Strategy published on : 07/12/2018 | 08:51
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 42.76€
Target : 44€
Stop-loss : 38.8€
Potential : 2.9%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 44.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.54 for the 2018 fiscal year.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.