The underlying trend is to the upside
Strategy published on : 03/15/2017 | 06:58
Entry price : 29.325€
Target : 32€
Stop-loss : 27.5€
Potential : 9.12%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.04 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 30.11.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.