Strategy published on : 10/12/2017 | 09:37
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 38.825€
Target : 41€
Stop-loss : 36.99€
Potential : 5.6%
Shares in Jungheinrich AG show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 41.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 30.97 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.