The upward trend should continue
Strategy published on : 04/16/2018 | 08:54
Entry price : 30€
Target : 32€
Stop-loss : 28.32€
Potential : 6.67%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.