Strategy published on : 03/15/2017 | 08:31
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 28.6€
Target : 30.79€
Stop-loss : 27.4€
Potential : 7.66%
The selling pressure regarding IPSOS shares could subside shortly. In fact, the support area that is currently being tested has come into play and could, at least in the short term, keep the downside pressure at bay.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 30.79.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 28.41, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.9 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 28.41 EUR
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.