Good timing to go long again
Strategy published on : 03/15/2017 | 08:31
Entry price : 28.6€
Target : 30.79€
Stop-loss : 27.4€
Potential : 7.66%
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 28.41, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.9 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 28.41 EUR
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.