Strategy published on : 06/12/2018 | 17:23
Entry price : 124.94$
Target : 136.8$
Stop-loss : 120.4$
Potential : 9.49%
International Flavors & Fragrances shares are sitting close to an important technical support area around 124.02 USD based on weekly price data. Against this backdrop, investors can use this good timing for new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 136.8.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 124.02 USD in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 122.13 support.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 140.4 USD