Strategy published on : 05/18/2017 | 09:23
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 76.59€
Target : 78.9€
Stop-loss : 75.8€
Potential : 3.02%
Shares in Imerys are retreating towards the lower bound of a horizontal trading range. Investors could use the proximity of this support area to initiate new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 78.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 67.29 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.