A resistance level that suggests downside risk
|Index and derivatives Analyst|
Strategy published on : 03/16/2017 | 10:51
Entry price : 208.65€
Target : 200.9€
Stop-loss : 212.1€
Potential : 3.71%
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 189.1 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 210.95.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● With a 2017 P/E ratio at 26.5 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.