Close to an important medium term support level
|Contributor / Partner|
Strategy published on : 02/12/2018 | 17:21
Entry price : 21.74$
Target : 27.4$
Stop-loss : 19.9$
Potential : 26.03%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 17.14 USD in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.44 times its sales.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 6.87 and 5.8 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2019 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.