The technical configuration is positive
Strategy published on : 11/09/2017 | 10:15
Entry price : 77.58€
Target : 83€
Stop-loss : 75€
Potential : 6.99%
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 70.95 EUR
● One of the major weak points of the company is its financial situation.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With a 2017 P/E ratio at 28.96 times the estimated earnings, the company operates at rather significant levels of earnings multiples.