● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Its core activity has a significant growth potential and sales are expected to surge, according to Thomson Reuters' forecast. Indeed, those may increase by 59% by 2020.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 129.15 USD
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 37.64 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.