Strategy published on : 09/11/2017 | 07:14
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 74.2€
Target : 67€
Stop-loss : 74.24€
Potential : 9.7%
After the strong price increase that has been seen over the past few weeks, it appears opportune to anticipate a correction phase for shares in Hugo Boss AG, as the resistance around 74.24 EUR approaches.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 67.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 61.3 EUR
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 74.24.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.