Strategy published on : 07/13/2017 | 14:14
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 152.784$
Target : 164$
Stop-loss : 146.8$
Potential : 7.34%
After several weeks of range-bound movement, shares in Home Depot (The) could enter into a new clear trend. The exit out of the current trading range could be the signal for a return of volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 164.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 137.98 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.