|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 03/15/2017 | 16:07
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 171.35$
Target : 178.9$
Stop-loss : 169.4$
Potential : 4.41%
Henry Schein, Inc. shares show a positive technical situation which suggests a continuation of the upward dynamic over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 178.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.