Strategy published on : 03/05/2018 | 09:57
short sell under conditionConditional Order Terminated
Entry price : 79€
Target : 72€
Stop-loss : 81.5€
Cancellation Level : 82€
Potential : 8.86%
The pullback that could be observed for stocks in HeidelbergCement for several weeks should continue over the coming trading sessions.
Investors should consider opening a short trade on the Breakdown of the € 79 level and target € 72.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 79.48, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Thomson-Reuters analysts have been revised downwards.