Very little upside potential, so the risk for a correction is significant
Strategy published on : 11/10/2017 | 10:42
Entry price : 109.35€
Target : 105€
Stop-loss : 110.25€
Potential : 3.98%
● The company usually posts poor financials for mid or long term investments.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 110.25.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.