Strategy published on : 11/07/2017 | 09:22
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 42.01€
Target : 46.2€
Stop-loss : 39.9€
Potential : 9.97%
Pursuant to the correction that has taken place in recent weeks with respect to the shares in GTT - Gaztransport et Technigaz, further downside risk now appears limited by close and important technical support levels at 40.51 EUR.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 46.2.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 39.64, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 40.51 support.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● With a P/E ratio at 12.87 for the current year and 13.64 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 39.64 EUR
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.