A pullback is likely as the price touches the upper bound
Strategy published on : 11/09/2017 | 10:49
Entry price : 18.845€
Target : 17.2€
Stop-loss : 19.1€
Potential : 8.73%
● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 18.94.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 18.97, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● The company is in a hindered financial situation with significant debt and rather low EBITDA levels.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.