Close to a key level on the weekly chart
Strategy published on : 04/13/2018 | 08:45
Entry price : 345.7GBp
Target : 390GBp
Stop-loss : 318.6GBp
Potential : 12.81%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at GBp 338.75 GBp in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.39 times its sales.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 9.97 and 11.09 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2019 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For several months, analysts have been revising their EPS estimates roughly upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 338.75 GBp
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.