Strategy published on : 07/10/2018 | 14:36
Entry price : 192.23$
Target : 204.8$
Stop-loss : 184.5$
Potential : 6.54%
General Dynamics shares have returned to important technical levels around 186.41 USD based on weekly price data. The timing seems attractive to be a buyer of this stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 204.8.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 186.41, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 208.12 USD