Back on an important level
Strategy published on : 04/11/2018 | 10:56
Entry price : 43.1€
Target : 48€
Stop-loss : 42.02€
Potential : 11.37%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 42.94, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 46.48 EUR