Strategy published on : 04/11/2018 | 10:56
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 43.1€
Target : 48€
Stop-loss : 42.02€
Potential : 11.37%
Fuchs Petrolub SE shares are closing back in on major support levels around 42.02 EUR based on daily price data, which could offer attractive entry points.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 48.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 42.94, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Most analysts recommend that the stock should be sold or reduced.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 46.48 EUR