Strategy published on : 03/14/2018 | 09:22
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 67.1€
Target : 70€
Stop-loss : 66.3€
Potential : 4.32%
Shares in Fielmann AG are currently testing the support level at 66.3 EUR on the weekly chart. Investors should regard the recent downward movement as an opportunity to go long the stock.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 70.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 66.3 EUR in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.66 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 29.86 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 71.85 EUR