Back on a long term support level
Strategy published on : 03/14/2018 | 09:22
Entry price : 67.1€
Target : 70€
Stop-loss : 66.3€
Potential : 4.32%
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 66.3 EUR in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.66 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 29.86 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 71.85 EUR