Strategy published on : 02/13/2018 | 09:18
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 67.94€
Target : 77.5€
Stop-loss : 62.8€
Potential : 14.07%
The underlying tendency is to the upside for shares in Faurecia and the timing is opportune to get back into the stock. A comeback of the upward dynamic can be anticipated.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 77.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company is one of the most undervalued, with an "enterprise value to sales" ratio at 0.51 for the 2017 fiscal year.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 56.23 EUR
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.